we are using the 6.2.6 version of the following add-on in our JIRA server production environment.
off late, we have noticed that updates to few JIRA issues were not getting pushed to Salesforce. I have opened a support ticket with Service Rocket and upon investigation, we have found that users are entering 'emojis' and other special characters in JIRA issue field values such as description etc. which service rocket add-on is unable to handle them resulting a failure.
Please see the below ticket for full issue details.
Since special characters such as emojis are allowed by JIRA, service rocket should have a way to handle them enabling the push. Please review this request and bring in a feature in the next releases.
let me know if you need additional details.