When the visualforce page is added to the Case Feed as a Quick Action, the panel has no scrollbar. When there is multiple JIRA issues associated to the Salesforce Case, users can't scroll to view other associated JIRA Issues.
SS1.PNG - Traditional Case Layout
SS2.PNG - Case Feed Layout
To create this:
1. Type "Buttons" in the search box in Setup
2. Under Case, click Buttons, Links, and Actions
3. New Action and key in relevant information
- Action Type: Custom Visualforce
- Visualforce Page: JIRA Issues
4. Proceed to Edit Case Layout
5. Add created Action from Quick Actions into Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher section
In the next few weeks, we are going to focus on adding support for Lightning, which we expect to be fully responsive.
This idea is unlikely to be implemented until then, but I'll check with devs if adding a scrollbar support is easy (expect updates on
8th 29th August)